Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Well. I'm moving.

It's been decided and it's been put into affect.

I'm moving.

To Los Angeles.

The movers today took all of our furniture and so I'm sitting in a bare apartment. I'm hunched in a corner typing on a milk crate, sitting on the floor. So, it's really hit me: I'm moving.

We didn't make this decision lightly, but, we didn't make it with our heads. Certainly the idea of quitting a job that was pretty good, working with people that I liked, meeting astounding people (I'm looking at you Edward Albee), leaving a place I like to live for...well, let's just say, we have a good feeling about it.

We're moving to Los Angeles because I want to write for TV. And that's just insane.

Now, I think I'm talented, I have some friends, I have a manager, but to chuck a job, a home aside for an incredibly tough field to get into? That's the insane part.

Like I said, we didn't think we our heads, but with our passions.

I'm passionate about writing, I'm passionate about creating, and so...

We're moving.

(I promise to do a better job at blogging. It should be a pretty exciting summer... We're driving across the country, moving and making a six week trip to India and Singapore, all in the next three months. So, it should be good.)

No comments: