Sunday, February 24, 2008

Crap. Writing this in the morning again.

I don't know why.

And I don't have much to write about.

Oscars are on tonight, but I can't say I'm excited. I haven't seen many of the movies. I keep wanting to, but my desire to do nothing but stare at the internet has cut into the desire to leave the house. Perhaps I am slowly becoming Agoraphobic. That would be sweet.
Living in a city like New York--it's so easy to get everything delivered.


Actually, I do have to say, one of the things I AM excited about regarding the Oscars: Jon Stewart hosting. I'm by far more interested than that than the movies nominated.

Alright. I'm done.

I have to go to some conference/get together today. Maybe I'll write more about it. Maybe not. It's been fun, but pointless. And the fun hasn't made the pointless worth it.

Yeah.

(Man, I feel like I'm a crappy blogger. Crappy in the sense I'm like every other blogger out there.) Bleh.

No comments: